Here at Dennis Road Automotive , we are proud to be a member of the Automotive Service Association (ASA), a nationwide 1951 heritage automotive organization that reflects our commitment to a higher standard in customer service and training to our Dallas drivers. Membership in a program like ASA sets the bar higher and we encourage our customers when they are traveling and requiring repair or service to always look for an ASA Automotive Repair Shop. Doing so they will experience the same top quality service for their car, truck, or SUV that they receive here at Dennis Road Automotive . It's all about delivering the highest standard in customer service and quality repairs!
What sets us apart as an ASA Shop in Dallas?
Dennis Road Automotive we pledge to provide the following per our ASA membership guidelines...
- Dennis Road Automotive promises an attentiveness to you, We will work to earn and keep your satisfaction and trust. In fact, 78% is the average of repeat customers nationwide.
- Repairs and service at Dennis Road Automotive will be backed by years of experience. The average ASA mechanical repair shop is 24 years old and 94% of ASA mechanical members are part of family-owned businesses.
- Dennis Road Automotive will adhere to ASA’s Code of Ethics that outlines professional business practices.
- Dennis Road Automotive promises accurate diagnosis and repairs. We will stay up-to-date with evolving vehicle technology by attending technical education classes.
- Dennis Road Automotive will help you with access to information. By belonging to ASA, members have access to more than 30 association benefits, including the latest technical and management education and regulatory information.
- Dennis Road Automotive will use high-quality parts Our customers deserve the best OEM parts or high-quality replacement parts at fair prices.
- Dennis Road Automotive will provide an estimate and get approval before work is done & provide any warranty paperwork. We are here to ensure you get repairs or service done RIGHT the first time at a fair price.
Tips Courtesy of the Automotive Service Association
According to recent studies, 5% of all motor vehicle fatalities are clearly caused by automobile maintenance neglect. We want to ensure our drivers are educated on the very basics on vehicle maintenance, which this list from the ASA provides. The following simple and inexpensive preventive checks will greatly extend the life of the vehicle, ensure safer operation and even benefit the environment.
- Always consult your owner's manual, but a good rule of thumb is to have the oil filter changed regularly - every 3,000 to 4,000 miles.
- Have all fluids checked, including brake, power steering, transmission/trans-axle, windshield washer solvent, and antifreeze. These fluids play a large role in the safety and performance of the vehicle.
- Check tire inflation and tread monthly. Under-inflated tires can result in a loss of fuel efficiency. This is the least expensive form of preventive and safety maintenance.
- Keep your engine tuned. A fouled spark plug or plugged/restricted fuel injector can reduce fuel efficiency by as much as 30 percent.
- Check battery cables and posts for corrosion and clean them as needed. The battery fluid also should be checked and filled if it is low unless it is a maintenance-free battery.
- Have the lighting system checked frequently, including headlights, turn signals, and brake and taillights.
- Check windshield washer blades for cracks, tears and windshield contact. Replace them at least once a year, or sooner if streaking begins.
- Have the air filtration system checked frequently. The air filter should be checked every other oil change for clogging or damage. This system ensures that the vehicle is performing at its peak condition.
Here at Dennis Road Automotive in Dallas we check all fluids and do an inspection of your vehicle when you come in as your vehicle safety is important to us. If you have any questions about your vehicle maintenance, safety measures, our shop or team stop in or give us a call. You are always welcome!
If you are traveling and need to find a shop visit: www.asashop.org
Content, including images, displayed on this website is protected by copyright laws. Downloading, republication, retransmission or reproduction of content on this website is strictly prohibited